Join The Cecil Group
We’re currently recruiting for the following position:
The Cecil Group is seeking a highly-motivated, self-directed and creative planner to take an active role on a number of projects. Responsibilities include GIS coordination, research, writing project reports, coordinating large amounts of project data, project coordination with clients and subconsultants, and interaction with and presentations to clients and community groups. Applicants should have excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to produce high-quality work products within budget both independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team on multiple time-sensitive assignments. Applicants should possess strong research, writing and presentation skills, excellent conceptual design skills with land use and physical planning experience, experience in developing zoning recommendations, and curiosity to explore and try out new professional methods and tools.
- Contribute as a team member to a number of urban planning projects
- Attend and contribute to client meetings
- Attend and contribute to public meetings, many of which occur in the evenings
- Produce land use maps
- Produce graphics to convey data sets
- Organize and write project reports
- An advanced degree in city planning, urban design or related field.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of professional planning experience
- Experience managing projects
- Proficiency in ArcGIS, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
The Cecil Group is a multi-disciplinary planning and design firm whose practice and philosophy is based on unlocking the potential of the projects we work on. The firm combines urban design, planning, landscape architecture, and architecture on a wide range of projects in and beyond New England.
Please forward cover letter, resume and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org